Wednesday 16 March 2016

MAGIC TRICK TO STOP BLEEDING VERY INSTANTLY

MAGIC TRICK TO STOP BLEEDING VERY INSTANTLY

It is very common thing that while working in the kitchen and handling a sharp knife most of the women unintentionally get a cut on their hand or finger.

It may happen to the small kids when they use a knife in the absence of their mothers or elder member and have a small wound. Even we have also observed this case of having small cuts in men while using razor or blades. And as a result bleeding starts. Some weak hearted people get scared of bleeding especially when it happens to the kids.

Whatever the situation occurs, you always run to have the first aid. So that act is really good. But sometimes it happens that you get worried and no solution comes to your mind. Isn’t it??

 Now no need to worry at all. I have decided to give you one click solution which is really amazing!!! But before I share this trick with you I would suggest you to care of yourself and your loved ones. Secondly, get ready for such situations and don’t get scared at all.

I should not test your patience and must come to the solution because everyone like me would happy to know this magic trick. This magic trick is very simple and the ingredient is from your kitchen. Ah!Unbelievable for you? Yes it should be.

Now come to that secret ingredient and that awesome thing is “HONEY”.
1. Honey 
2. Water
3. Small piece of cloth/gauze ( which is available at your home

Note:  
        Piece of cloth or gauze is recommended in case of a cut on finger/hand or somewhere else where it can be fasten easily.

STEPS TO DO:
          First clean your blood with simple water though it will not stop.
 Now apply honey on that cut very quickly.
 Fasten bandage on that cut for some time and then open it after a while.

 if you don’t have cloth/gauze then it may be optional and you can have the same result with only honey. You will have the best results and one thing which is very important and must be noted that I have experienced this magic trick myself and I got amazing results. So why should you not know this trick?

If you enjoyed reading this post then share my post so that maximum people can have excess to valuable one click solutions.

I would reveal another amazing solution in my next post. So don’t forget to subscribe me. It’ s free.






No comments: