Sunday 22 May 2016

I REMOVED STAINS OF BALL PEN WITH THIS ONE THING AND GOT SPEECHLESS ON THE RESULT!!

Yesterday, I had a wonderful experience of trying something. When I ended that trick you won’t believe me I was totally speechless. I was really a new thing which added to my experience. So I decided to share it with you because I thought it would be unfair I don’t share my personal and guaranteed solution with you.

Basically it is related to our common routine problems but sometimes we get tired in finding any appropriate solution and at the end get frustrated when we don’t find any solution.
You will be thinking what I am talking about? Why don’t I end this suspense? You are right. Most probably this tip won’t be helpful for male category but I am sure female especially housewives will be definitely very happy.

In our normal daily life we have various kinds of dresses. Heavy formal dresses in different stuff like shaffon, net, silk etc are commonly used for girls. We are really conscious about our dresses while wearing it.

Similarly, working ladies and men wear nice dresses according to their job requirements. But sometimes it happens that during office work they get a ball pen spot on their shirts or somewhere else.


Even little children while playing put mark on the shirt of their father or mother. So it becomes very odd situation especially at that time when we have worn new dress. This stain does not remove even after washing. It means your brand new shirt or dress is going to waste??

Now you don’t have to get worried about it. I have the best guaranteed solution for you which will definitely make your life easy and you don’t have to throw your dresses in wastage material.

I am not going in too much detail because I know waiting for something is really irritating and painful. So I don’t want you to put in that situation.

Coming to the right point, you don’t need to worry about this situation at all. You need only one thing to get 100% results.

ONE MAGIC THING:
                                      Dettol liquid   


                                      Cotton as requied

Directions to use:
                                 Spread that area of cloth which has stain of ball pen. Now soak cotton with dettol and rub on that area gently. You will notice that spot is getting light.  Do it for some time until that spot removes.

When spot disappears then wash it with simple water to remove its smell. Now iron it and see the results. I hope you too will be surprised and speechless like me.

Save your new and old dresses from wasting them due to smaller reason. Everything has the solution. Simple thing is that you need to reach the right place to find it.  Sometimes smaller solutions can save you from big loss.

I have tested it practically so do it yourself to prove it true. If you get 100% result then I must say you should comment here to make your words reach the other people.

I hope that this post has helped many people. If you have known this trick then let the other people know about it by sharing.

Become a part of my regular readers it would be pleasure of mine!!

No comments: